oleksandr usyk next fight 2020

16 Oct oleksandr usyk next fight 2020

Deontay Wilder's manager Finkel says Tyson Fury trilogy still on for December, Oleksandr Usyk: I will fight Anthony Joshua in 2020, Deontay Wilder’s manager Finkel says Tyson Fury trilogy still on for December, David Haye warns Usyk: It only takes one shot, Chisora will cause an upset, Hearn: Joshua will vacate WBO if he must; wants Fury before Usyk, Mike Tyson interested in facing Anthony Joshua in charity match. We have big challenges in our lives. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. http://bit.ly/DAZN watch video >>, Hard-hitting Super Welterweight contender Erickson Lubin defeats France''s Zakaria Attou by TKO in a WBC title eliminator. We catch up with Fiaz in the aft watch video >>, Eddie Hearn breaks down October 23''s colossal world title triple header in Mexico City! Watch back his 2019 fight against Ezequiel Aviles in this edition of DAZN REWIND. He promised to box the way he did in the previous fight, and he had a great performance. That’s what he promised to do. “If something goes wrong, you cannot influence it. Updated: 15th October 2020, 3:16 pm. Usyk didn’t look powerful in his heavyweight debut against Chazz Witherspoon on October 26, and he ended up getting marked up by the 38-year-0ld former contender. "(Joshua) certainly wants to make sure he can keep every belt. Next time we have to face the flu. If they refuse to honor the rotation system, they'd be defying a federal court ruling and would be risking a massive…, [QUOTE=Pigeons;20326906]There is no rotation system in law. “It’s very good when people talk a lot about this fight, Fury & AJ, because every time they talk, they mention me as the mandatory challenger,” said Usyk. That’s a lot of weight, and Chisora is a big puncher as well. When Wilder bulked up to 229 for his fight against Eric Molina in 2015, he had the same problem in looking sluggish. Such status came about through Usyk’s designation as a WBO “Super” champion, which he earned after becoming the undisputed (and lineal) cruiserweight champion. WINS TOUGH EARNED DECISION - ALVARADO VS. ALEGRIA, PINTO POWER! ... Chisora is set to fight Oleksandr Usyk next Usyk is a good fighter, but he doesn’t have the same fan base as Fury. I only had my old injury. For Usyk, 33, to be talking about not wanting to be cheated, it suggests that he’s not going to bend over backward and let Joshua fight someone else in December if he can help it. When: Saturday, Oct. 17, Start time: Featured fights 10 p.m. Whether Joshua will relinquish any of his heavyweight belts or show up at Tyson Fury’s training camp as a sparring partner for the Fury-Deontay Wilder rematch is still anybody’s guess. Super Boxing League | Super Shots | Pawan Goyat vs Tiran Takshala | SFL, FULL FIGHT | Alberto Machado vs. Andrew Cancio, FULL FIGHT | Hector Tanajara Jr. vs. Ezequiel Aviles (DAZN REWIND), Lubin vs Attou FULL FIGHT: June 29, 2019 - PBC on Showtime, Charo vs Adams FULL FIGHT: June 29, 2019 - PBC on Showtime, Ramirez vs Marrero FULL FIGHT: June 29, 2019 - PBC on Showtime, Felix verdejo vs Juan José Martínez | FREE FIGHT, FULL FIGHT | FORMER WORLD CHAMP CARLOS MOLINA MAKES OPPONENT QUIT AFTER DISHING OUT A BEATING, Eddie Hearn on Oleksandr Usyk vs Derek Chisora | Crowds & AJ mandatory, Eddie Hearn confirms Whyte vs Povetkin 2, Buatsi headliner, Ritson return & WBSS Final. He’s going to need to be careful like everyone that he doesn’t come in contact with too many people while training and promoting the May 23 fight against Chisora. Ukranian star Usyk … #TaylorPers watch video >>, Watch Usyk vs Witherspoon Full Fight Boxing watch video >>, #boxing Jose Alvarado tames the rhino! Eddie Hearn on Oleksandr Usyk vs Derek Chisora | Crowds & AJ mandatory. By: Boxing Junkie Staff, Tyson Fury has announced that he will not fight Deontay Wilder next. So did enjoy watching that fight. Joshua explained: "Anyone can get it, the resume shows that but I'll be keen to handle my mandatories because the current WBC champion is fighting with Tyson Fury so good luck to them both, that's another exciting fight for the division. Eddie Hearn, Joshua’s promoter (and who also co-promotes Usyk with K2 Ukraine) has called for the sanctioning bodies to sort out the ordeal. UFC 259: Jon Jones versus Israel Adesanya Fight of the Century!!! The focus for the majority of fight fans is to see the undisputed heavyweight world championship [fight. 3, Bellator 249 scrum: Cris Cyborg Talks About Who is the Female GOAT, Cris Cyborg wants Amanda Nunes, Mike Tyson Katie Taylor | Bellator 249 post-fight interview, Bellator 249 Post-Fight Scrum: Leandro Higo Says He is Chasing James Gallagher. Teofimo Lopez Jr.’s response to all that? "I'm just going to go over all my steps, all my processes, knock them down one by one and when the big boys are ready, Britain's here and waiting to become the next undisputed champion of the world. Arum: If Loma-Lopez Doesn't Get Viewers I Hope It Gets, Networks Won't Want To Step Up, Lewis Ritson Feels Less Pressure With Closed Doors Setting, Teofimo Lopez Explains Emotional ESPN Interview Regarding Relationship With Dad, Julio Cesar Martinez Hunts For Replacement, Maximino Flores (COVID) Out, Colon-Moran Telemundo Weigh-In Report From Kissimmee, Jose Zepeda: I Feel I Already Beat Jose Ramirez - I Want The Rematch, Eumir Felix Marcial Comes Together With Freddie Roach at Wild Card, Chris Byrd Back in Training, Down To Middleweight, Eyes Return, Dmitry Bivol To Return in Early 2021, Hopes For Beterbiev Next Year, Augustynik vs. Sek Tops First Queensberry Poland Card, Nov. 21, Chris Billam-Smith vs. Deion Jumah Added To Povetkin-Whyte, Demetrius Andrade vs. “I can answer that question on Saturday.... VASILIY LOMACHENKO The Honduran-American had a strong career before turning pro, though. ... the likes of Alexander Povetkin and Oleksandr Usyk, who have fights scheduled anyway. “And of course, Usyk would prefer to challenge the vacant WBO Heavyweight title versus the highest available opponent designated by the sanctioning body.”, Jake Donovan is a senior writer for BoxingScene.com. But if someone tries to cheat us, we will fight for our rights. Usyk (17-0, 13 KOs) is now fighting in the heavyweight division after an era of dominance at the cruiserweight class. | Trailer, Bellator 249: Cris Byborg Reacts to submission win over Arlene Blencowe & GOAT status, ULTIMATE Heavyweight Striking Reel | ONE Championship Highlights, Fight Week, Day 3: Ritson vs Vazquez - Press Conference (Behind The Scenes), Bellator 249 Post-Fight Scrum: Scott Coker Speaks About the Next Division to Hold a Grand Prix, ROY JONES JR LOOKING TO CRACK MIKE TYSON WITH LEFT HOOKS & UPPERCUTS! Video: Mannix and Mora: Is Lomachenko vulnerable at 135? 30 years later and not once have they had the balls to ignore the rotation system. Canelo Alvarez Sparring Heavyweight Frank Sanchez As Ryan Garcia And Team Canelo Look On. There are better heavyweight contenders than Chisora, much better, but he’s someone that is well known with the British boxing fans and affords Usyk a nice payday while he waits for his eventual title shot against WBO champion Wilder. ET; undercard 7:30 p.m ET / 4:30 p.m. PT, At stake: Lomachenko’s WBA, WBC and WBO, and Lopez’s IBF titles, Current titles: WBA, WBC and WBO lightweight, Overall titles: WBO featherweight (2014-16); WBO junior lightweight (2016-18); WBA and WBO lightweight (2018-present); WBC lightweight (2019-present), Home country: Ukraine (Bilhorod-Dnistrovskyi). Just one fight has followed, a 7th round stoppage of Chazz Witherspoon—a late replacement for unbeaten Tyrone Spong—last October, by which point he was inserted as the WBO’s number one heavyweight contender. From there came his pair of fights with Andy Ruiz, suffering a stunning 7th round knockout loss in a massive upset last June in New York City, followed by his 12-round win in their rematch last December in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. CANELO SPARRING HEAVYWEIGHT MONSTER FRANK SANCHEZ! Bellew: I Hope Chisora Lands His Big Right on Usyk, Gets The Job Done! Whatever comes of it, Usyk and his team very much expect the Ukrainian southpaw’s next fight to be for the WBO title—with or without Joshua in the opposite corner. VS. TEOFIMO LOPEZ JR. All you can do is live the life you lived and use the spray for your hands. “The thing I didn’t realize is why Deontay didn’t look the same way he did in the previous fight is because he wasn’t sharp enough, especially in his movements,” said Usyk. TOP VIDEOS ? Only lord knows,” said Usyk when asked if the fight with Joshua will take place in 2020 for him. Of course, the World Boxing Organization will likely give Joshua the green light to bypass Usyk if he’s got the chance to face WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury or Deontay Wilder in a unification fight. Alexander Povetkin took care of that problem by stopping Whyte. The 6’7″ Bronze Bomber doesn’t carry the weight well, and this isn’t the first time he’s looked bad after bulking up. A federal court ruled that all of the sanctioning bodies MUST follow a rotation system. Who will win the rematch at fight camp? ? - John Docherty calls for Idris Virgo clash, Johnny Fisher joins Matchroom Boxing & links up with trainer Mark Tibbs, Cris Cyborg vs Arlene Blencowe Full Fight Bellator 249 Part 1, FIGHT NIGHT: Cris Cyborg Vs Arlene Blencowe Bellator 249 Ep. “I don’t like to guess what’s going to happen in the future because my guess is everything is predefined by the lord, and all we need to do is wait for our time to come. Expect war... #UsykChisora #OleksandrUsyk #DerekChisora, Oleksandr Usyk vs Derek Chisora confirmed for Oct 31 2020, Katie Taylor vs Delfine Persoon 1 (Full Fight), Oleksandr Usyk vs Chazz Witherspoon Full Fight Boxing, FULL FIGHT - JOSE ALVARADO TAMES THE RHINO! England’s Joshua (23-1, 21KOs) claimed the WBO belt in a 12-round win over Joseph Parker in March 2018. MMA star Cris Cyborg says she wants to box Katie Taylor, Marshall-Rankin fight off after trainer tests positive for COIVD-19, Roy Jones Jr.: I'm ready to 'die' against Mike Tyson, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Lopez: Lomachenko Is Better Off At 130 Or 126 Pounds; 135 Is My Weight Class! “You don’t drink champagne if you don’t take a risk. TM & © 2020 BoxingScene. watch video >>, Unbeaten Middleweight World Champion and Houston-native Jermall Charlo defended his WBC 160-pound title via a UD victory vs Brandon Adams on SHOWTIME. “Maybe Joshua against Fury is for no belts and just for the calling of the best heavyweight in the world,” Hearn said. Privacy Statement l Cookies Policy l Boxing Resources l Back To Top l Contact Us. That is the focus of Anthony Joshua. Chantelle Cameron gets World Title chance vs Adriana Araujo on Oct 4th, "Kane Baker''s too emotionally involved - I''ll make him pay!" “AJ has got the problem of Oleksandr Usyk,” Joshua and Usyk promoter  Eddie Hearn told DAZN. Having sparred prev watch video >>, We catch up with Alen ''The Savage'' Babic in the fight hotel ahead of Sunday 4th October''s fight against Niall Kennedy. The 12-0 Light-Heavyweight sensation looks to start watch video >>, 15-0 English Middleweight Champion Linus Udofia insists all the pressure is on the challenger John Harding Jr ahead of their clash on the Buatsi vs Calic undercard on October 4th. That is the focus of Anthony Joshua. But with the pair re-matching in February, and already signed for a trilogy afterwards, AJ said post-fight in Saudi he will deal with his mandatories before targeting the big two. Following his victory at Fight Camp, ''The Doc'' wants to mix it with the former Love I watch video >>, Heavyweight hope Johnny ''The Romford Bull'' Fisher has signed a promotional deal with Matchroom Boxing and will be trained under the tutelage of Mark Tibbs. The Watford-born star has made it clear he wants to finally settle the score with WBC champion Deontay Wilder and domestic rival Tyson Fury. Copyright © 2007-2020 Boxing News 24. Where do you rank Lopez among the opponents you’ve faced? He can always give up the WBO and look to work his way into a mandatory position with the IBF, WBA or WBC, but that could take him a long time.

How To Check Overclock Settings, Blackbird Movie Netflix, Alley Docking Code 14, Inverclyde Council Covid-19 Grants, Volkswagen Tiguan Price In Uae, Metal Trim Around Exterior Door, Merrell Shoes Egypt, Rosemary Lane, Kingston, Jamaica, Rte Office Contact Number Maharashtra,

No Comments

Post A Comment